PIDC understands that our future success depends on our most valuable asset, our employees. Because PIDC is committed to hiring and maintaining the highest level of talent, we look for individuals with diverse skills and capabilities that will help us continue to expand our services, improve efficiency, and gain ground in a global marketplace.
PIDC offers a range of benefits including competitive compensation, 401(k), health/medical benefits, vacation and holiday pay, and career growth and development opportunities.
Current Job Openings:
Human Resource Generalist
PIDC, a manufacturer of world class specialty chemicals, based in Ann Arbor, MI seeks a motivated people-person to join our team in Ann Arbor.
PIDC offers a competitive compensation package as well as opportunities for growth.
- Lead in the recruiting of new employees
- Administering paperwork for background checks, I-9s & e-verify new employees
- Organizing and planning new employee orientation
- Maintaining employee files electronically
- Coordinating benefits & assisting with benefit renewals and open enrollments
- Administering employee performance reviews
- Assisting with disciplinary actions
- Developing and facilitating company / departmental / team-building programs
- Coordinating & assisting with employee handbook update and rollout
- Establish / maintain relationships with staffing agencies, local universities / colleges for internships & recruiting
- Assist in the development of/ maintain records for/ coordinate/facilitate company training
- At minimum, possess an Associate’s Degree; a 4-year college degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude, along with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Chemical Sales Account Manager
PIDC is searching for a motivated Chemical Sales Account Manager to be based in Ann Arbor MI. The person hired for this technical sales position will be responsible for selling advanced Alumina, rare earth and other custom engineered materials to emission control catalyst, chemical catalyst, electronics, aerospace,ceramics and general industrial use markets in North America. Requirements include a 4 year college degree in chemistry or science related field. Solid verbal and written communication skills. Prior customer focused work experience. Professional attitude, along with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is a must. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Production Technician - Full-Time
Looking for motivated production technicians. Position is moderately physical. The candidate should possess basic math and writing skills, have a commitment to details and organization, and manufacturing experience. Chemical industry experience a plus.
Lab Technician - Full-Time
Candidate will have basic knowledge to conduct laboratory tests, and analyze test data for R&D and quality control. They will assist in establishing standards, involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry. Strong organizational skills are necessary to document results of tests and analysis. The technician will also assist in cleaning, organizing and manual labor in the lab setting. The position requires laboratory experience, an associates, or bachelor's degree.